Services & Facilities
The library has a key role in supporting the academic activities of the institution by establishing, maintaining and promoting the following library and information services, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
Followings services are provided:
- Reading Room:Open Access facility
- Library all sections are given Open Access facility to all the Teaching and non-teaching staff of the college
- Current Awareness Service (CAS):The newly added resources to library (books, journals, CDs etc.) are displayed for the convenience of students and faculty members so that they could be aware of the updated the library collection. Any newly added item is set aside for exhibition for at least seven days.
- Login to Online Journals/eBooks:Library provides access to e-journals and e-books through N-LIST. Open the web page- http://nlist.inflibnet.ac.in
- Use of Internet, Printing and reprography (Photocopy/Xerox)